Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Weekend- What Time Is It

So this is the first weekend in three years where I haven't either had something to do for grad school, or have been thinking about something I need to do for grad school. I'm done! I have that "its summer!!!!" feeling which I haven't had in forever.

Besides wrapping up my masters degree, here's what else happened this week:

I shared my getting dressed for a date tips- Gentlemen Callers
and celeb fitness tips- Just Workin on My Fitness

As for movies:
In theaters:
The Avengers opened this week. Getting great reviews. Fanboys and Fangirls rejoice!
Think Like A Man is STILL doing well.
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is also out this week. How do we feel about seeing this if you are under the age of 60?

Rental:
Let's reflect on Zac's early days as a teen idol before his all grown up love scenes in The Lucky One.
Hairspray, obviously.
17 Again is surprisingly cute and funny.
All three High School Musicals are fantastic, although the second one is by far my favorite. Thanks to Troy and the rest of the gang for expressing my feelings on wrapping up school and the start of summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment