Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Avengers Review


I feel guilty even reviewing The Avengers because I am not, and never will be, a comic book fan. There's nothing wrong with loving comic books its just . . . this blog is called Chick Flick Chic, ok?

My attempt to review the superhero movie to end all superhero movies is like when the woman sitting next to me on a plane is reading In Touch magazine from 3 months ago and tries to update me on Ryan Gosling's love life. No ma'am.

But I did see The Avengers and I did enjoy it! It was filled with action and adventure and some witty remarks here and there. Also I know this is his first time playing the Hulk but I really liked Mark Ruffalo with some muscles. And Chris Evans is cute. I know my friend Carly saw this in IMAX and could probably give you more comprehensive, more informative review.

And for the record, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are still kinda sorta together although I have this feeling that he's just that into her. Kind of like NoahCalhoun and Martha Shaw.


Poor Martha.

The Avengers, rated "PG-13," action, starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and Scarlett Johansson "B"

No comments:

Post a Comment