Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gatsby, What Gatsby?

THIS. IS. HAPPENING. The trailer for Baz Luhrman's The Great Gatsby has arrived online. About an hour ago, I think. All I know is I was getting out of the shower and checking twitter (priorities, obviously) and I saw a cryptic tweet about the trailer. I sprinted to my computer and watched it 5 times in a row. The clothes! The music! The parties! ( I would embed, but I don't think I'm able to and there's no time for that so you can click before.)


When Daisy said "Gatsby, what Gatsby?" I got a terrible case of goosebumps. I squealed out loud when I saw Gatsby looking all pained and awkward out of the rain. The shirts! I actually started to tear up. " It makes me sad because I've never seen such-such beautiful shirts before."

I'm beside myself with excitement!


1 comment:

  1. AHHH I am so excited about this. I re-read the Great Gatsby just a few weeks ago because I was so pumped about this new movie. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete