Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Monday- Another date with Elton John

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was filled with sunshine, new movies, fun date nights



and crying over Kristen Wiig



Sidenote: I really feel that Kristen and Jason Sudekis had a moment there. I know he's with Olivia Wilde but wouldn't they make a kickass couple? Being CFC means wishing everyone was in love with whomever you deem to be their soul mate.


A quick recap of what I've been up to lately:

We talked floral footwear and musicals- April Showers and May Flowers
and celebrity couples and their style choices- A Date with Elton John
I traveled to DC
and Baltimore
I saw The Avengers once
but reviewed it twice.
And I previewed summer's most anticipated flicks

The biggest news of last week was this preview for Mindy Kaling's new show- which will be on Fox this fall! Not only does it look amazing but it provides us with even more reasons that Mindy and I are destined to be BFFs. Case in point:



First, Chris Messina (aka Amy Adam's hubby in Julie and Julia) makes a "date with Elton John" joke at Mindy's outfit. Guess who made a date with Elton John joke FIVE DAYS before this trailer was released? Moi! Next, "Right now, your life is not a romantic comedy!" warns Mindy's friend. Maybe because she was trying to APPLY THE RULES OF A ROMANTIC COMEDY TO EVERYDAY LIFE?!?!!?

Seriously Mindy, call me, text me . . . we can gchat?

No comments:

Post a Comment