Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesdays with Nora

Hey, you know what was fun? Counting down the 5 Romantic Comedies of Christmas. January flew by but I'd like to do something similar in February. In honor of Valentine's Day, I've decided we're going to recognize the queen of romantic comedies- Nora Ephron.


Nora is a film director, producer, screenwriter, novelist, playwright, journalist, author, and blogger. (Via Wikipedia, but should be common knowledge here on CFC.) She's also friends with Reeg! Most importantly, Nora has brought us some of the most memorable, charming, and romantic romantic comedies over the past few decades.

Each Tuesday in February, I'll be recognizing a Nora Ephron movie. You'll learn a few fun facts about Nora's role in the production and read about the moments that make me laugh, cry, and totally swoon. ( I love you Tom Hanks.)

Get ready to brave the February chill with some heart warming chick flicks! (And maybe a few chic style notes too)

PS If you want to review CFC's Christmas countdown . . .

1 comment:

  1. Norah's a genius, I'll look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete