Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The 5 Rom-Coms of Christmas

When I started this blog in July, I thought "ohhh just wait til Christmas!! I'll have tons to write about!" I love this time of year so much that I spend most of time watching Christmas movies on repeat. I'm a firm believer that you can only watch them from the very end of October through December 25th so you better enjoy it while you can.

Now if I had all the time in the world, this blog would be filled with my endless commentary on the magic of holiday movies. However, to be realistic, I thought I could do:

CFC's The Five Romantic Comedies of Christmas

Hopefully you'll see some old favorites, but also a few things to add to your Netflix que. So, cuddle up by the fire, make a cup of hot chocolate, and get ready for some Christmas romance!

By the way, I downloaded Instagram. Bring me some hipster glasses and call me adorkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment