Monday, January 9, 2012

Ringing in 2012 in Style

If "style" means pinning synthetic hair to your head and whipping it around on the dance floor.
Let's back up. A few details on what I wore for New Year's Eve.

I got this dress last February from a department store on a really great sale. At the time I didn't know it was for NYE, I just knew it was a really cute dress and I would find an event to wear it to.
The shoes are Steven Madden Partyy (yess with two Ys) pumps. They have a sparkly heel and my boyfriend gave them to me for my birthday this year.

Another birthday present- the Petra bracelet from Stella and Dot.

The rest of the jewlery- cheap, cheaper, and cheapest- from Forever 21 and New York and Co.

Eye shadow and liner from my mini makeover at MAC. Also Maybelline "Falsies" mascara which is the best cheap mascara in the world.

I also put on fake eyelashes- I always get the Ardell lashes- the accents style. They're only the outer corner of the lashes, which I find easier to apply and less caterpillar like for overall effect.
I wore a clip in ponytail from Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves' brand. I got it at Ulta and I LOVED IT SO MUCH. I was really excited to bring my boyfriend to New Year's but I'm pretty sure my ponytail was my date.

No comments:

Post a Comment