Friday, January 13, 2012

Ferris and Paris

Here's two outfit posts and the movies behind them!

First, I wore this out in Winter Park, Fl for dinner with my lovely friends

It was actually styled by my mom (thanks Suze!) but after putting it on, it reminded me a lot of Sloane Peterson from Ferris Bueller's day off.


Something about the blazer, shorts, and boots, right? (All from Kohl's!) I remember after seeing this movie in 8th grade (when it was already hip to watch "old" 80's movies), thinking Sloane was the coolest girl in the world. When E started dating way above himself on Entourage, I was pretty sure she was named in honor of another gorgeous laid back brunette.

Also, I finally watched Midnight in Paris and I would totally recommend it. Besides a charming Owen Wilson, and luminous Marion Cotillard, this movies features the city of lights and 1920's glamour. Here's a Parisian outfit for a dinner downtown-


I've never been to Paris, but for some reason black and white stripes seems appropriate? Probably because of Carrie?

Also, feather headband (from GAP) 100% inspired by Marion's darling headpieces.



If you're looking for a movie to rent this weekend- rent Midnight in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment