Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Special Thank You To. . .

One of my best friends Krysta, for the sweet shoutout on her blog! Krysta and I have been friends for 12 years which means she sat next to me and. . .
swooned when Danny and Evelyn got it on in the middle of the parachutes. . .


cheered when Jersey sang her way to Coyote Ugly stardom. . .


and cried when NoahCalhoun drove away from Allie's Seabrook mansion.

Krysta understands the importance of. . .
watching a groom's face when his bride walks down the aisle. . .

and why laughing with your best friends is the best thing in the world.

Krysta's blog Worthy of Being Storied, details her great taste, cute crafts, yummy recipes, hippie meets floral style, and adorable family. She is one of the coolest, hippest moms I know!

Yes, even cooler than Regina George's mom.

You know whats even better than one of my favorite movies? One of my favorite friends. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment