Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Heard

Happy Valentine's Day from Chick Flick Chic!


I'm wearing a plaid shirt and jeans, inspired by T Swift in Valentine's Day. And that's my new handbag and present from my valentine. I feel like Elle Woods on her first day of Harvard Law everytime I carry it.


"So my boyfriend texted me this morning and he was like, look outside your door but you know, I look outside my door and my boyfriends no where to be found. But theres like this giant white bear. On the floor. On the ground. Isn’t that like the sweetest thing you’ve ever heard? Well I'm going to go to school now. I’m going to take my bear with me. I hope you get a lot of valentines today!"

I actually have to go to school today. For like, most of the day. But I'm going take my bear bag with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment