2. What's Your Number. It may be as terrible as the reviews suggest. BUT maybe its not. MTAD at its finest.**
3. 50/50. I heard a great interview on NPR with Joseph Gordan Levitt and the writer of this movie and it was so interesting. I'm sorry, am I 58 years old now?
4. Footloose- out on Friday! And we know how I feel about it.
5. I Don't Know How She Does It. I should just give up now.
6. The Ides of March. Who's dreamier- Ryan Gosling or George Clooney? I'll gladly pay $10 to sit in a theater and figure it out.
** Ed. saw Whats Your Number last night! Wish I hadn't.