Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Movie and a Makeover

First, is Movie and a Makeover still a thing on TBS? I never remember the makeovers, but they always play a great chick flick for a lazy Saturday.

Anyways, as you can see, CFC got a little makeover! After trying to change things up on my own- with disastorous results- I am very pleased with this update from Designer Blogs! No half-back situation here!

I wanted something that was still fun and feminine, but a little more sassy and sophisticated. Kind of like Sandy's makeover in Grease!

Except without the black pants. Because seriously, can anyone pull those off besides Olivia Newton John circa 1978?

As I was getting ready to go out for dinner and drinks on Saturday, I felt a little inspired by Sandy's makeover.

Sweater and pearls?
Sweet, goody two shoes Sandy!


Leopard print romper?

About to be a pink lady/you're the one that I want Sandy!

Except no black pants. Because seriously how is it possible to look that good in spandex?

No comments:

Post a Comment