Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Movie Quote (and Scene) of the Day


I mean, I know I cant stay. But its like I don't want to leave.

Well that's the thing about life . . . is the surprises. The little things that sneak up on you and grab hold of you.- Father of the Bride



As previously mentioned, I was in Florida the past few weeks for work. I spent most of my time in my hometown, sleeping in my childhood room, and hanging out with girls who have been my best friends since I was 14.

I know I'm "grown up" and I wouldn't trade my life today for anything. I know it's been 10 years since I officially lived in Florida and I'll be back soon enough for the holidays.

But sometimes I forget what it's like to eat dinner with my parents every night, to run to the beach to watch the sunset, and to laugh so hard I'm crying over something that happened sophomore year.

But I remember now.

1 comment:

  1. Quite possibly my favorite post and movie combination EVER.
    Miss you Linds!

    ReplyDelete