Friday, September 16, 2011

Hip Pip Hooray

On April 29th, at 5:00am I was on the elliptical and watching the royal wedding. I was sweating, crying, and in a texting flurry with my mom. Then, she stepped out of the car.


"Who IS that," I typed, "Pippa?!? WOW!" A star was born!
I spent most of the spring and summer in a Middleton sister induced obsessive coma. Kate's trip to Cali! Pippa's fun single life! I couldn't get enough!
Pippa's style has recieved a lot of attention. Is she fashionable? Is she boring?


What I like about Lady Pippa is that she always looks put together. She gets up everyday and makes the effort. And isn't that more than half the battle?

One look I really loved was the darling denim dress.

I've wanted a casual denim dress since I first saw Julia wander through Italy in Eat Pray Love.


But every dress I tried on reminded me of a jumper a teacher might wear. You know, with the little apple or schoolhouse designs? (Not you of course Lauren, or Jo, or any other teacher who might be reading this!) At long last, I found this dress at Forever 21 and wore it all summer long!

Farewell, summer! tear . . .

What I love the most about Pippa is how freakin fit she is! She has a rockin bod and WORKS for it! Running a 5k a few weeks after her MOH duties . . .

You know who else ran a 5k this summer? Moi! and 2 minutes faster than Pippa I might add.

Oh then she compteted in a 20 mile run and 30 mile bike ride.


Me? Not so much. However I have run a full marathon before . . .


16 seconds slower than oprah.


I don't want to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment