Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stress Relief


This week I've been a kinda stressed. Nothing crazy, I just feel like the lazy days of summer are gone and my work and school schedule won't slow down until . . . May? Wow. As Cher might say . . .

"I felt impotent and out of control. Which I really, really hate. I had to find sanctuary in a place where I could gather my thoughts and regain my strength... "


I was in Naples for work and happened upon the prettiest shopping center/outdoor mall that I've ever seen. Really it was just lovely.



And Nordstrom was having a shoe sale, so I bought these!



Wow, I feel better already . . .

1 comment:

  1. Cher was so much older and the absolute coolest when Clueless came out.
    Now she is a wee little baby!!

    Why am I an old woman??

    ReplyDelete