Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our Idiot Brother Review





I saw this movie over two weeks ago and am just not posting the review! This is not a reflection of my thoughts on the movie... I loved it!

Our Idiot Brother is sweet, goofy, and heartwarming- much like the main character (and idiot sibling) Ned. Paul Rudd is great as Ned, a hippie with a heart of gold who begins to irritate the sisters who pass him around after he gets out of jail.


This is one of those movies where nothing terribly stressful or dramatic or suspensful happens . . . but its is SO enjoyable to watch.

I loved seeing Emily Mortimer, Elizabeth Banks, and Zooey Deschanel as Ned's exasperated sisters. Banks had some hot outfits as an uptight magazine writer.


Actually, nothing really special about that outfit but it was the only pic I could find! But I especially loved Rashida Jones' menswear inspired wardrobe as a hipster lawyer, and the girlfriend of Zooey Deschanel.


Which leads me to my joke of the moment: Did you hear about the hipster that burned his mouth?

Yeah, he ate pizza WAY before it was cool.

Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment