Friday, September 2, 2011

Checking things off my list






Well, here's a case of forgotten MTAD. I first saw the trailer for I Don't Know How She Does It in May . . . and I kind of couldn't deal with it. Because its a seasonal movie. You see, I love seasons! And I need to celebrate them at the appropriate time! That means no eating pumpkin in April, no sipping hot chocolate in July, no listening to Christmas music in February. And this goes for movies too- don't you dare try to make me watch a Christmas movie after January 1st and before November 1st. So although this movie looked great- NYC in fall! christmas lights!- I sort of forgot about it. And all of a sudden here we are, almost in September and the movie comes out soon! And yes I am excited!



Anything that combines Greg Kinnear, SJP, Pierce Brosnan AND Seth Myers is a great idea. And I can totally relate to the list making. I have been writing to-do lists in my planner for as long as I can remember. My friends tease me endlessly about it, but seriously . . . the day I lose my planner is the day I lose my mind. And I really don't want to face either situation.


The problem is, I write so many notes to remind myself, I get a little lost when I go to review them. For example, here is the list I was faced with on Monday morning when I opened my planner.


4pm- class meeting
new sunglasses?
pay rent
alec baldwin gf- 27?
email naples students
tea
sign-in list
pack charleston suitcase

I know. I know what you're thinking.

"Grad school, work, traveling AND finding out the age of Alec Baldwin's yoga instructor and lover? I don't know how she does it!"



No comments:

Post a Comment