Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday wishes and Emmy dresses

Happy Monday!

First . . . Happy Birthday to my college roomie and one of my best friends Johanna!

Jo is so smart and driven and beautiful, and she makes everything more fun! She's also one of the funniest people I know!


I love reading about Johanna's adventures out west on her blog! I miss you Jo!


Also a few favorites from the Emmy red carpet:

Sarah Hyland


Claire Danes

Jane Krakowski


Kristin Wiig


And my absolute FAVORITE . . .

Sofia Vergara


As for the show, I enjoyed watching it, I'm pleased that the Modern Fam triumphed over the Gleeks and that Coach Taylor finally got some recognition.

I am also APPALLED that Steve Carrell will never win an Emmy for his portrayal of Michael Scott. Anyone who voted for Jim Parson should be ashamed of themselves!

Any thoughts from last night?


No comments:

Post a Comment