Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chim Chim Cheree


I saw this video today and laughed and laughed. I admit I have occasionally chopped carrots this way- gross. And when I talk to myself its almost entirely in a British accent. I like to think of it as a combination between Keira Knightly in Pride and Predjudice:


"It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity!"


Emily Blunt in The Devil Wears Prada:


"A million girls would kill for this job!"


And Carey Mulligan in An Education


"My choice is to do something hard and boring or to go to Paris and have fun!"

And of course Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins:


"Or blow me a kiss- and that's lucky too!"

I also spend a considerable amount of time dancing around and singing by myself like Cameron in The Holiday:



Or like Brit Brit at the beginning of Crossroads:


After searching for that video I entered a googling spiral, we've all been there, where I couldn't stop watching old videos of Britney Spears.

So that's another SSB to add to the list- a hour spent watching 90's pop starts on YouTube.

What are your weird habits when you're alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment