Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Weekend- Villains and Valentino

Happy Weekend!  And Happy October . . .

No time for a rambling run down.  Let's get down to business.

Look of the Week:



The sketch of Anne Hathaway's custom-made Valentino wedding gown. Oh so gorgeous!
I'm so happy they got married.  When ever celebs get engaged and then say things like "Oh, I don't have time to plan a wedding" I get so concerned.  But Anne fooled us all!

Happy Couples of the Week:
Hollywood's Marriages That Last
Speaking of celeb weddings, I loved looking through this slideshow of stars who make it work.

Story of the Week:
Nicki and Mariah get into what I'm sure is the first of many (highly publicized) fights.  Is this a PR stunt?  OF COURSE IT IS.  Speaking of which- Kristen and Rob are back together just in time for the Breaking Dawn II press tour.  I told you so!

Movie Ticket of the Week:
Pitch Perfect
My twitter feed has been blowing up with glowing 140 character reviews of this movie.  I'll probably take myself on a date to see it this week.

Rental of the Week:
As previewed, I ran the Tower of Terror 10 Miler last weekend.  It was as terrifying as a 10 mile race at 10pm in 90% humidity should be.  But it was also lots of fun- thanks in part to our Disney themed running tanks created by my friend Carly.
Ursula, Cruella, The Red Queen, and Captain Hook

See? Custom made attire isn't just for celebs on their wedding day.  Anyways, (I guess I can't help but ramble) why not rent a classic Disney flick featuring one of the infamous villains?  The Little Mermaid, 101 Dalmatians, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment