Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Weekend- Say Yes to the Dress

Happy Weekend!  I hope you have something fun planned!  I'm going wedding dress shopping tomorrow which is wonderful and surreal all at the same time!








Weekly Run Down:
Story of the Week:
 Kristen Stewart is still a pain


Once again, why issue a public apology if you're going to act like this when you're asked about your relationship on national tv?

Look of the Week:
Cameron Diaz at the Gambit premiere
I love this look for a holiday party, especially the dainty cuff and pretty ivory skirt.  Speaking of holidays, looks like Cameron might have gotten two early Christmas presents this year.  You know what I mean.

Rental of the Week:
Plains, Trains and Automobiles
There's not a lot of holiday movies that take place in November.  But this hilarious John Hughes comedy is all about trying to get home for Thanksgiving.  Funny and sentimental and Steve Martin + John Candy= comedy genius.

Movie Ticket of the Week:
Skyfall
We saw the new Bond movie last night and it was stylish and sexy and tons of fun!  I can't remember the last time I saw a movie in theaters and I felt like part of myself was missing.  But Bond is back and so is CFC!  Movie review coming soon . . .

Funny YouTube video of the week:
The Pitch
My friend Scott used to be my student assistant way back in the day.  Now he's on to bigger and better things- like writing and starring in this new series of digital shorts! (Featuring Joan Cusack- seriously!)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment