Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Better (3 months) Late Than Never

After vowing to shut down CFC in 2013 but failing to do so, I wondered what would make me blog again.  

As it turns out, it wasn't the announcement of Baby Kimye . . .
I mean... I can't even...

bringing sexy back . . .
yep. definitely back.

or Oscar fashion.
For the record my faves were Amy Adams because she looked ethereal and bridal-

And Jen because the fancy dress and sleek modern hair is exactly how I envision my bridesmaids!

But its this weird story about T Swift get all offended by a (very funny IMO) joke at the Golden Globes.  I love Taylor AND Tina AND Amy, so this is a tough one.  But honestly, this is like telling your well meaning but brutally honest friend that she's a bad feminist because she told you to cool it with the boy craziness.  And really, there are better times to use that (totally awesome IMO) quote

Speaking of which, I just finished watching an amazing documentary on PBS called Makers: Women Who Make America.  You can watch all three parts online and I recommend doing so immediately.  It's narrated by Meryl Streep.  And its just SO great.  

Mean girls aside, Tina's new movie comes out on March 22.  I'll be at Taylor's concert on March 23.  I'll try to stay out of the drama.

That's all I've got for now . . . and possibly the next 3 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment