Monday, December 10, 2012

25 Days of Holiday Style- Day 8, 9, and 10

Last December, I tried to do 25 days of running, where I would run at least a mile every day. It didn't go well. This year I attempted 25 days of holiday style, where I would post a celebrity look every day. It's not going well.  Next year I'm doing 25 days of eating chocolate and wearing slippers because I've been doing those things regularly with very little effort. Anyways . . .  



Who: Marnie Alison Williams, anniversary gala
What: Sparkly beaded dress






Who: Emma Stone, CFDA and Vogue Awards
What: Navy satin peplum, green sequin skirt






Who:Kate Winslet, Revolutionary Road premiere (yes, this was 4 years ago and it remains one of my very favorite red carpet looks!!)
What: Black one shoulder cocktail dress, platform peep toe Loubs




To Wear Where: Ring in New Years Eve with lots and lots of sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment